Making Your Online Presence Beautiful
All too often I see people and organizations struggle to get a website online, or give up altogether. Or they get stuck in technical problems with a DIY all-in-one platform and can’t find a live person to help. Or they have a nice website but can’t figure out how to make changes or even find their developer.
It Shouldn't Be That Hard
I can help with...
WordPress websites require regular maintenance to keep plugins and other software up to date. These are essential to the security and optimal functioning of your website. Monthly maintenance plan includes weekly back-ups, staging for testing updates, troubleshooting problems with plugin releases, and priority response times. WordFence security plugin will be installed and monitored on your site.
- Small Sites $30/month
- Basic E-Commerce Sites $60/month
- Complex E-Commerce & Membership Sites $100-$300/month
Maintenance contracts auto-billed monthly, may be cancelled at any time.
Services & Contracts
Content updates such as changes to text or images, new sections or pages, new blog posts and more. Although most people can handle their own changes and updates, some people prefer to have these done for them.
Per incident Rates
- Per Incident $40/hour
- Pre-Paid Per Incident Block $300/10 hours usable anytime
Monthly and Yearly Contracts
- Basic Monthly Contract $30/month for up to 1 hour per month with priority scheduling. Additional time billed at the per incident rates (see options above). Unused time does not accrue from month to month.
- Basic Yearly Contract $300/year for up to 12 hours per year with priority scheduling. Unused time does not accrue from year to year but can be used at any time during the year.
- Custom Contracts created for your specific needs.
Maintenance contracts auto-billed monthly or yearly, may be cancelled at any time. Cancelled monthly contracts not pro-rated, yearly contracts pro-rated based on time used or calendar year, whichever is greater.
Management of your online marketing including setting up and taking down promotions, creating and making changes to lead pages, landing pages, marketing emails, promotional graphics, e-commerce, and more with as much creative input from me as you choose.
- Mimimum monthly contract: $300 covers up to 10 hours per month.
Marketing contracts auto-billed monthly, may be cancelled at any time, unused hours prorated.