Making Your Online Presence Work for You
My Superpowers are
Doing what I say I'll do.
Caring more about your website than you probably do!
A good design eye and a love of detail.
Oh yeah, and I'm a badger. 🙂
I am currently looking to add one or two new clients whose work aligns with my mission and values (sustainability, eco-activism, building community resilience in Floyd, Virginia and the New River Valley, personal growth, and conscious loving business.)
*Prices do not include hosting and domain name registration fees.
A one-page website is a great solution for some small businesses. $300 estimate.
An 8-10 page website is usually perfect for most small to medium-sized organizations and businesses. $1,400-$1,800 estimate. Significant cost savings by using an existing design or website may be available. Request a free consultation.
Large complex websites, such as online learning or e-commerce websites with 30-50 pages will require a number of specialty solutions and extensive design time. $3,500 + estimate.
Social media images (memes) using your supplied quotes and images or my market researched quotes and licensed or CC0 images. Optional branding included. $5-$10/image estimate.
Flyer or brochure including custom graphics as needed. $100-$300 estimate.
Letterhead design with 3 design options for final selection, Word template with all styles set. $500 estimate.
Logo design with 3 options and 3 rounds of refinement for selected design. $500-$800 estimate. See note about logos.
Rates & Contracts
Changes to text or images, new sections or pages, new blog posts and more. Although most people can handle their own changes and updates, some people prefer to have these done for them.
Rates apply for updates with content provided by client, and do not cover copy writing, design work and complex web development.
Per incident Rates for Content Updates
- Per Incident $30/hour for Content Updates provided by client. Time must be scheduled in advance. Allow for up to two weeks lead time for start of work, but please check with me to confirm as I may be able to turn around your work in a shorter time period.
- Pre-Paid Per Incident Block $300/12 hours with Preferred Scheduling for Content Updates provided by client. *Prepaid blocks enjoy faster response times. Allow 1-4 days lead time for start of work. Blocks expire after 5 years.
- Yearly Contract $300/year for up to 15 hours per year with Priority Scheduling. *Yearly contracts enjoy highest priority response times, usually less than a day. Unused time does not accrue from year to year.
- Custom Contracts created for your specific needs include monthly options.
Maintenance contracts auto-billed up front on a monthly or yearly basis, may be cancelled at any time. Cancelled monthly contracts not pro-rated, yearly contracts pro-rated based on time used or calendar year, whichever is greater.
WordPress websites require regular maintenance to keep plugins and other software up to date. These are essential to the security and optimal functioning of your website. Monthly maintenance plan includes weekly back-ups, staging for testing updates, troubleshooting problems with plugin releases, and priority response times. WordFence security plugin will be installed and monitored on your site.
- Small Sites $30/month
- Basic E-Commerce Sites $60/month
- Complex E-Commerce & Membership Sites $100-$300/month
Maintenance contracts auto-billed monthly, may be cancelled at any time.
Management of your online marketing including setting up and taking down promotions, creating and making changes to lead pages, landing pages, marketing emails, promotional graphics, e-commerce, and more with as much creative input from me as you wish.
- Mimimum monthly contract: $300 covers up to 10 hours per month.
Marketing contracts auto-billed monthly, may be cancelled at any time, unused hours prorated.